Chandler Rental Property Maintenance Protects Your Asset
Routine and emergency maintenance is part of every investor’s budget. You know you’re going to have sinks that get backed up, water heaters that rust, and storms that blow down trees. The trick is to protect the condition of your investment property while at the same time keeping those repair costs affordable. For us at HomeQwik, we believe preventative maintenance can keep emergency repairs to a minimum and keep your maintenance plan cost-effective.
Our team responds with a sense of urgency, and we communicate with owners and tenants throughout the entire repair process. We’ll make sure your property is well-maintained without spending your money unnecessarily. It contributes to better tenant retention and a property that’s growing in value.
Maintenance Plans Serve Tenants and Owners
Maintaining your Chandler rental property is a priority for your property management partners at HomeQwik. Repairs are a specialty of ours, and we have a process in place that starts with good planning, excellent budgeting, and ongoing communication with both owners and tenants.
You can expect us to manage:
- Maintenance budgeting and planning. This includes helping you understand the lifespan of your most expensive functions, including roofs, HVAC, and appliances.
- Online and documented repair requests from tenants. We make it easy for residents to submit a maintenance request, providing an online portal that tracks the reporting and the repair.
- Tenant and owner communication and responsiveness. You and your tenants will always know what we’re planning. We’ll follow up to ensure the repairs were completed satisfactorily.
There are a few things that set us apart from other companies. First, we have exceptional vendor relationships that leads to lower rates and better performance. Second, our expertise is actually in maintaining rental properties – we’ve been doing it for decades. Finally, when we put everything together, the result is a better-maintained home and happier tenants.
We maintain homes all over Chandler and the surrounding communities.
Preventative Maintenance Avoids Deferred Repairs
When a tenant calls with an emergency, we respond right away with all of our expertise and resources.
However, we work hard proactively to make sure emergency calls are rare. Instead, we prefer to avoid the risk of deferred maintenance and the surprise of emergency repair costs. We implement, instead, a preventative maintenance approach. This helps us to protect the condition of your investment and slashes your long-term maintenance costs.
Inspections are a big part of preventative maintenance. We’re always looking for those unreported issues that tenants have not noticed or called about. When we’re inspecting your home and managing your property preventatively, we look for things like:
- Leaks under sinks.
- Tree branches and debris on roofs.
- Appliances needing repair and replacement.
- HVAC inspections and service calls.
- Pest control and treatment.
That’s above-and-beyond Chandler property management. It’s better for you, your tenants, and your investment.
3310 W Bell Rd #1010.
Phoenix AZ 85053
1042 Willow Creek Rd A101/166
Prescott AZ 86305
CONNECT WITH US